how to start the process?

matty260191

ok so i enter the details for the load now should i use gsx to start the process of boarding or should i use the mcdu button to start the process? seems to be working differently to the last update.

(1) Use fuel planner to enter load / fuel CRZ ALT etc and press generate loadsheet.

(2) MCDU3 Load Fuel / Initialise loadsheet.

(3) Call GSX and select Start boarding.

It's all automatic after that if you have the appropriate GSX settings enabled.  There may be a 5min delay with the fuel loading but Aerosoft are looking into that.

Cheers,

Dave.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just one additional remark: As soon as you start the GSX-Boarding as well as the GSX-Fueling functions the internal MCDU3 functions (LSK1 and 2R, or LSK3R and as well as LSK4R) are automatically blocked e.g. you can either use the GSX or the internal MCDU3 functions. The reason for the delay of starting the fueling function (when using GSX) has been found and "repaired". It currently is tested by one of our beta-users.

Regards,

Rolf

Patrick thanks but i dont use the load planner no need too as i use simbrief for fuel and load figures so i just use the MCDU3. 

Hnase I have been using the MCDU3 to put the payload in but when i start fuelling with gsx the truck plugs in and asks me to use the aircraft system but i cannot click the fuel button it used to be automatic.

fuelling should be done before pax as in real world.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, matty260191 said:

but when i start fuelling with gsx the truck plugs in and asks me to use the aircraft system but i cannot click the fuel button it used to be automatic. 

Yes, this is known and meanwhile solved by FSDT. So you need to run the FSDT Live-Update and then you will not get this message anymore.

The problem with the delayed fueling is currently being worked on as Rolf already said.

1 hour ago, matty260191 said:

i dont use the load planner no need too as i use simbrief for fuel and load figures so i just use the MCDU3.

How do you know that the true ZFW is, and how to you establish the ZFWCG and thus the trim for each flight?

your question confuses me. I use simbrief which gives me my ZFW and I just use 26 as the CG each time in MCDU3 so its 0.8 up takeoff trim.I enter pax figure then i enter cargo to make the ZFW right then add the fuel in the fuel box. then i use gsx to load fuel followed by catering then pax. im not sure what you asking? you dont have to use the external planner if you use simbrief or similar. i used to use it when i didnt use simbrief. now i dont.

Dude this is nothing to do with what I was asking while I appreciate you talking the time I simply didn't ask. I am more looking on how to get GSX working correctly as it seems to misbehave.

I don't need any help with fuel or payload calculations I want to know how to get GSX working well with the Airbus. The airlines I fly with already give me that.

I fully understand and can operate the fuel planner but choose not to use it I merely enter the load I want in the MCDU3

I load plan and trim aircraft for my real life job in the air force so fully understand the principles involved.

1 hour ago, matty260191 said:

Dude this is nothing to do with what I was asking while I appreciate you talking the time I simply didn't ask. I am more looking on how to get GSX working correctly as it seems to misbehave.

I don't need any help with fuel or payload calculations I want to know how to get GSX working well with the Airbus. The airlines I fly with already give me that.

I fully understand and can operate the fuel planner but choose not to use it I merely enter the load I want in the MCDU3

I load plan and trim aircraft for my real life job in the air force so fully understand the principles involved.

Since it's not helpful to you, I removed me post.

Archived