FMGS

GBNLL

Would you recommend a reinstall of the busses for this CTD I just encountered?

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad
Faulting module name: FMGS.dll, version: 3.64.0.47, time stamp: 0x5d363009
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000bcd5f
Faulting process ID: 0x297c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d55060abf9006e
Faulting application path: D:\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Report ID: b0ede08a-1c1f-476e-ace7-788afa69a1e2
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

28 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Would you recommend a reinstall of the busses for this CTD I just encountered?

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad
Faulting module name: FMGS.dll, version: 3.64.0.47, time stamp: 0x5d363009
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000bcd5f
Faulting process ID: 0x297c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d55060abf9006e
Faulting application path: D:\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Report ID: b0ede08a-1c1f-476e-ace7-788afa69a1e2
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

What version of the Airbus are you currently using?  The latest is Version 1.2.5.0.,

What was happening when the crash occurred?

8 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Yeah 1.2.5.0 and just inputting a heading whilst I was been vectored onto base at EGSS. 

A reinstall may help, but given what you experienced it could also be a problem with the NavData.

If you'll pass the full route (runways used as well) to us, I'll be happy to check this on Monday or Tuesday.  If you're able, maybe reinstall and update your NavData and try the flight again yourself, and let us know the results?

Also, which NavData and Cycle are you using?

Yeah funny you should bring that up Dave as I'm on the latest cycle from navigraph valid up until the 15th August and the IDESI1A arrival into Stansted has a problem where it has no path from LAPRA to ABBOT where you can't cancel the discon between the 2 or even go direct to ABBOT to pick up the rest of the arrival again so it sounds like that's the issue I am having here.  

2 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Yeah funny you should bring that up Dave as I'm on the latest cycle from navigraph valid up until the 15th August and the IDESI1A arrival into Stansted has a problem where it has no path from LAPRA to ABBOT where you can't cancel the discon between the 2 or even go direct to ABBOT to pick up the rest of the arrival again so it sounds like that's the issue I am having here.  

Yeah, it doesn't happen often my friend, but even in the real world there are NavData issues from time to time.

If you suspect there may be a possible NavData issue, just drop the developer a note about it in their forums. Navigraph and the Aerosoft NavDataPro team are pretty quick to investigate these things.

1 hour ago, GBNLL said:

i brought that issue up a little while ago same STAR into EGSS ..doing some testing  its how the Airbus handles ABBOT when set as a hold in the nav data.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys, we are looking into the issue that was mentioned here and keenrw also worte about. In the meantime please keep an eye out if the CTD with heading select happens again and if you can isolate it happening only in certain cases. I am not sure if the CTD is related to that issue since I tried that approach to Stansted to confirm the ND drawing issue but didn't encounter any CTD myself in that case. But we'll keep an eye on it.

Archived