Really Good Airplane

Hello, I’ve just started flying this plane and I have tons of experience with simulators and real planes and I just want to say this is a really nice plane. I’m even flying this plane more than the fslabs a320 right now.

I feel like the crj from Aerosoft has been given a bad rap. The airplane does have some bugs but they are manageable. I feel like the people who are giving this plane a bad rap are just pilots that rely on total automation. However you guys have provided many tools in this airplane to give a spot on descent like the vertical bearing in the direct too page. 

Anyways I was wondering if you guys are planning on still working on this plane. I really like this airplane and want to see it get better and better.

I fully agree.  I fly often and have definitely gotten my money’s worth.   For my part I’m willing to invest in it’s continued refinement.    Also using multi crew experience and customizing to a real world ops and flying as such makes it excellent.    

Also agree.  From my perspective, the improvements are in how the aircraft behaves while under automation.  The developer is aware and is committed to address the issues.   

On 10.8.2019 at 15:09, wwittkoff sagte:

I fully agree.  I fly often and have definitely gotten my money’s worth.   For my part I’m willing to invest in it’s continued refinement.    Also using multi crew experience and customizing to a real world ops and flying as such makes it excellent.    

Do we have a chance to get our hands on your multicrew experinence real world ops. I' m trying to do this, but don't have any real world background to do the flows.

Thanks

Bruno

Archived