DLC Freiburg-Basel MIssion 4 can't finish

Hello,

At the DLC Freiburg - Basel Mission 4,
Regional Express to Basel Bad. Bf -RC,
Unfortunately, I do not know how to end the scenario.
If you arrive at the BAD Basel station and let the passengers out, you still have to drive about 100m and then some how uncouple something after the blue sign.
But unfortunately nothing passes afterwards.
What am I doing wrong ?

Send the savegame here with.

Thanks!

Best regards..

Angel

Steam.zip

Hi Angel,

did you buy the Freiburg-Basel DLC directly in STEAM or from Aerosoft/another shop?

This szenario was actually reworked a bit since some people had issues finishing it. If you have an old non-Steam version (which is not the latest 1.03) of the DLC please once do the following:

1. Uninstall the old version of the DLC

2. Download and install the latest version. For box versions you can download it via support.aerosoft.com, for download versions bought from us you can find the latest version in your aerosoft.com shop account in your order history / instant downloads.

vor 8 Stunden , ManuelNorge sagte:

Hi Angel,

did you buy the Freiburg-Basel DLC directly in STEAM or from Aerosoft/another shop?

This szenario was actually reworked a bit since some people had issues finishing it. If you have an old non-Steam version (which is not the latest 1.03) of the DLC please once do the following:

1. Uninstall the old version of the DLC

2. Download and install the latest version. For box versions you can download it via support.aerosoft.com, for download versions bought from us you can find the latest version in your aerosoft.com shop account in your order history / instant downloads.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I have it from Simtrain.ch.
The version is also 1.03.
I don't know what to do at the end in this scenario.
I drive into the BAD station Basel and let the people get off.
After that, all objectives are met.
But I still have to drive about 80-100 meters to the blue symbol,
where does that mean what you have to uncouple.
I also made the LOK.
But it doesn't go on after that.

Here is my savegame:

Put it in:

\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Content\Routes\a7befb00-8969-4dcc-a3ef-6a902e06f7ca\Scenarios\1260d047-55d6-45f1-b01b-0daf57feec56

CurrentSave.bin

Hi Angel,

I have extensively checked this now and could not reproduce the issue with a clean installation of the latest 1.03 version.

Furthermore I tried to use your savegame but the "1260d047-55d6-45f1-b01b-0daf57feec56" folder does not exist. Using the corresponding folder to the 4th scenario I cannot load your savegame.

All this would suggest to me that you don't have version 1.03 installed or did not uninstall an older version before updating.

Also the problem you are describing is pretty much exactly what should've been fixed with the 1.03 version.

Therefore please once completely uninstall your current Freiburg-Basel DLC (even if you have the version 1.03 installed) and also remove the corresponding "Routes" folder in \Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Content\Routes.

After that please do a fresh re-download of the installer from simtrain.ch and use it to re-install the DLC.

Please do not use the old savegame but use a new one.

vor 1 hour , ManuelNorge sagte:

Hi Angel,

I have extensively checked this now and could not reproduce the issue with a clean installation of the latest 1.03 version.

Furthermore I tried to use your savegame but the "1260d047-55d6-45f1-b01b-0daf57feec56" folder does not exist. Using the corresponding folder to the 4th scenario I cannot load your savegame.

All this would suggest to me that you don't have version 1.03 installed or did not uninstall an older version before updating.

Also the problem you are describing is pretty much exactly what should've been fixed with the 1.03 version.

Therefore please once completely uninstall your current Freiburg-Basel DLC (even if you have the version 1.03 installed) and also remove the corresponding "Routes" folder in \Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Content\Routes.

After that please do a fresh re-download of the installer from simtrain.ch and use it to re-install the DLC.

Please do not use the old savegame but use a new one.

Hi,

I have now uninstalled the Train Simulator completely and install it completely new from STEAM.
After that I install only the DLC Basel Freiburg.
On occasion I will try again the Scenario.

vor 1 hour , ManuelNorge sagte:

Archived