A320/321 professional paintkit

Hi Aerosoft team

As it seems the painters are probably very busy so im gonna try painting myself,

However is this whats suppose to be in the paintkit or  is there another paintkit? Since in this pantkit there is only one A320 paintkit the one with iae engines and im using the cfm variant mostly and there is no A318 paintkit in here.(see screenshot)

Can anyone clarifmy this for me.

Thanks

DUTCH 1963

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the new paintkit it seems okay but i got 2 questions

1: Is the kit for the A319 the same as for the A318 because the zipfile did not contain  318 paintkits

2: in the A320 CFM is no texture.config file (the file with the fallback texts)

Can anyone enlighten me

Thanks 

With kind regards

DUTCH1963

1. The file names clearly indicate for what aircraft they are.

First the "rought type" - A318,A319,A320,A321 --- the paintkit contains the needed data just for one of the four aircraft (so the answer to your question is "No!")

Second Engine Type CFM/IAE ---- so more specification here

Registration - You can check for the model by looking at google (if that is just the what you want) AND you must find the original home of

the paintkit the corresponding aircraft.cfg (find aircraft rootfolder of variant, the ontop you get the list of the delivered paints already

with that painkit and you can copy and paste such an FLT.XXX entry to create a new section for your own paint).

2. You can copy any texture.cfg file from another A320 CFM livery residing in the A320 CFM aircraft folder. They contain all the same directories for textures

which repeat on any aircraft. Not more, not less. Fallbacks are there to make additional liveries sleak in texture amount and easy to service.

5 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

First the "rought type" - A318,A319,A320,A321 --- the paintkit contains the needed data just for one of the four aircraft (so the answer to your question is "No!")

Second Engine Type CFM/IAE ---- so more specification here

Than the new paintkit available now on order pages and the direct link i got from Mathijs Kok still misses the A318  paintkit all others are included.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Kind regards

DUTCH1963

Archived