Uneven Managed descent rate

macca22au

I have returned to the Aerosoft 64bit Pro Airbus after an addiction to the Q400.

I have gone to a lot of trouble to get the fuel and load planner correct but that may not be the case.  In descent the green altitude ball goes up and down like a yoyo, causing the aircraft to see-saw, and at low speeds and altitude can force a very unwanted Alpha Floor situation. PS if I set up a manual descent, the green altitude ball still bounces up and down.   My problem sounds like W&B, but all the numbers in the fuel planner are in Green.  Except fuel which seems always to be in red.  No doubt this has been asked before but I would be grateful if you could point me to a resolution.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi macca22au,

Does this happen on every single arrival or just on some arrivals? If it's happening just on some arrivals, could you please provide a route and a runway/STAR combination you are using for the descend planning. Even better if you can make an autosave before the top of descend and send it to us so we can directly check what is going on.

Archived