A320/321 Smooth and robotic performance video issue

Hi, I have an issues with A320/321 on FSX, every two seconds the image go from smooth to robotic , and then smooth to robotic again sucessively every two seconds, I already update the video card driver, it only happend with this aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, not the fastest hardware, especially with the integrated graphic card, which shares its memory woth the OS. How many fps do you get in average?

And as this is a type of PC (Lenovo TIny) something between Notebook and Desktop, you might have a cooling problem, which throttles down the CPU speed causing those stutters.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Pelonero said:

How can I see the fps average?

You have to edit your fsx.cfg to display the average fps when pressing Shift+Z.

Search the Web for instructions and you find something like this:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?160056-How-To-Display-Average-Frame-Rates

Thank you!!

See attach files... the second file is the default settings on graphic tab.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

I have made multiple changes in the FPS and the same condition remains

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am not talking about the target frame rate. But as your screenshot shows you get only 6.7 fps which is far below the average 18fps you need. So no wonder that you got stutters.

possible solutions:

- get better hardware

- lower the settings in FSX, especially on tab "scenery" and on traffic tab put everything to "0"

Archived