Problems with the FS-Labs Concorde X!

Manfred1

Quite a while ago I purchased the Concorde X in the Aerosoft Shop, I was very busy in the last months so I couldn´t devote to it. When I finally installed it, it always crashed the game at 3% of the Freeflight Loadingscreen, the installation itself had no issues. I have researched a lot and there were some quite similar problems out there, but I couldn´t find a real solution for the problem. Im using the Fsx Steam Edition, Windows 10 and the boxed edition of the Add-On. According to my researches only the older Versions of the Add-On is not suiteable with Steam edition, the newer Versions should work. I also found some posts where its said that Concorde X does not work with a specific Version of Windows 10. But due to my bad Computer knowledge I couldnt really find out where the actual problem is. I also tried to reinstall the Mod several times - with no sucess.  

It would be great if you could help me solving the Problem. 

If you need more Information please let me know.

Thank you for your help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived