Toga LK

david_wi

7 hours ago, david_wi said:

Hi Guys

After getting to a higher altitude the Toga Lk starts flashing and the alarm is going on.

Any help here please.

Thanks, David

In addition to the information my good friend @mopperle asked for, would you please let us know which version you're using of the Airbus Professional (you can find this in the ASUpdater) as well as which of the 7 different aircraft you experienced this with?  Example:  Version 1.2.5.0 / A321 CFM.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There might be two reasons:

First:

Please login to display this image.

Second:

20 hours ago, masterhawk said:

There might be two reasons:

First:

Second:

Many thanks on such a good presentation.

Regards, David

On 8/5/2019 at 7:32 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

In addition to the information my good friend @mopperle asked for, would you please let us know which version you're using of the Airbus Professional (you can find this in the ASUpdater) as well as which of the 7 different aircraft you experienced this with?  Example:  Version 1.2.5.0 / A321 CFM.

Yes this is a A319 in 1250 version.

2 hours ago, david_wi said:

Many thanks on such a good presentation.

Regards, David

Yes this is a A319 in 1250 version.

We also need the engine type my friend. 

Example:  

On 8/5/2019 at 11:32 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

While I'd have to really dig into things to be sure, TOGA Lock may not be directly affected by engine type, but a whole lot of things are.  You see, it's not just the same type of engine provided by a different company, they are actually two different engines altogether.  It is so different that both real world and in the sim each engine type requires it's own unique software code.

Anyway, that's why we need the additional information (Aircraft Version, Aircraft Type, Engine Type) when someone reports a possible issue to us.

If you're curious about the differences between the two engines, we covered the subject pretty well in our documentation, but the following website has a great discussion on the engine type differences.  The second link provided has some additional information about TOGA Lock.  Both websites are very good references for learning more about the Airbus.

https://www.pprune.org/tech-log/347760-a320-iae-v2500-powered-vs-a320-cfm-powered.html

http://www.a320dp.com/A320_DP/engines/sys-5.2.6.html

My very best wishes for Happy Flights!

13 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We also need the engine type my friend. 

Example:  

While I'd have to really dig into things to be sure, TOGA Lock may not be directly affected by engine type, but a whole lot of things are.  You see, it's not just the same type of engine provided by a different company, they are actually two different engines altogether.  It is so different that both real world and in the sim each engine type requires it's own unique software code.

Anyway, that's why we need the additional information (Aircraft Version, Aircraft Type, Engine Type) when someone reports a possible issue to us.

If you're curious about the differences between the two engines, we covered the subject pretty well in our documentation, but the following website has a great discussion on the engine type differences.  The second link provided has some additional information about TOGA Lock.  Both websites are very good references for learning more about the Airbus.

https://www.pprune.org/tech-log/347760-a320-iae-v2500-powered-vs-a320-cfm-powered.html

http://www.a320dp.com/A320_DP/engines/sys-5.2.6.html

My very best wishes for Happy Flights!

You are right, engine type CFM

Archived