Mega airports GranCanaria And Tenerife problems

Bruno Smit

A few weeks ago i purchased the Mega Airport Packs CranCanaria and Tenerife. On both airports there are no buildings and most of the texures is floating in the air. Also on the MegaAirport Tenerife are big holes in the scenery on GCXO. I work with Win10 en Prepar V4.2.21.24048 and i have installed with Admin-rights. The new Sim-wings scenery is on top in the scenery location and are both enabled. The default Terrain scenery is in the Scenery\world-map.

Thanks Bruno Smit

Please login to display this image.

Hallo, here is some additional information about my problem. I use Prepar3D V4.3.

In the scenery-map of both airports i find a number of files with de extention .OFF  next to the BGL-files.

I dont know what the meaning is of this files.

Thanks   Bruno Smit

• Deputy Sheriffs

there are some files set to .off for whatever reason which should not ser to off.

If you open the configurator and turn off PBR, and everythin else enabled, only these files should be set to off:
GCTS_OBJ-Ground_RE_PBR.off

GCTS_OBJ-Terminal_RE_PBR.off

GCTS_RWY-PAPIold.off

So check the configurator. Also you should not install anything under program files (x86), due to security restrictions in Windows. Maybe this was the reason why those files were set to off and the configurator could not rename them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived