DXGI Device Hung error when P3D is running and PFPX is opened

Right after opening PFPX when in the middle of a flight, I receive a DXGI Device Hung error in P3D and have to close. It is not every time but the 2 times it has happened to me it has been the second PFPX opens. I am running both programs as administrator and do not have the Device Hung message when P3D is running without PFPX being opened. Windows 10 Pro. Latest Nvidia drivers. No other issues unless I open PFPX. Thanks if any one can help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you search the web, there are tons of posts regarding this error in combination with all kind of software. Maybe you find there a solution.

As I understood, in most cases driver and/or software settings related.

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

When you search the web, there are tons of posts regarding this error in combination with all kind of software. Maybe you find there a solution.

As I understood, in most cases driver and/or software settings related.

When it is only happening right on the launch of PFPX then I would like help figuring out why and how to prevent this.

You have been using PFPX a while so has this only just started to happen ?

Has WIN10 recently updated to v1903, a change in graphics driver.

Archived