One small problems with version 1.2.5.0

magna91

I found these one problem with the latest version of the A320. pro:

GSX no longer starts to load fuel and passengers automatically. He asks me to manually activate everything, but from the MCDU4 panel I can't do it because the buttons seem to be disabled.

1 minute ago, magna91 said:

I found these two problems with the latest version of the A320. pro:

1) In the central display, the fuel does not really correspond to the fuel loaded and indicated by the fuel panel. There seems to be too much zero in the indicated fuel. Photo attached

2) GSX no longer starts to load fuel and passengers automatically. He asks me to manually activate everything, but from the MCDU4 panel I can't do it because the buttons seem to be disabled.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

We are not able to see your screen shots.

Instead of links to photos (or however you added them), could you please just drag and drop them into the bottom of the post where it says "Drag files here to attach"? 

45 minutes ago, magna91 said:

I changed my topic as I realized I had taken a screen of the wrong screen. sorry.

But the GSX problem remained

We are still working on GSXv2 issues.

Here is the 1.2.5.0 Change Log:

1.2.5.0 Non experimental
    Bug Fix: Fix wrong calculation of deceleration point in geo descent
    Bug Fix: Several sync issues solved for CFD
    Bug Fix: Fix for doors issues in Turn Around State
    Bug Fix: Fix for incorrect fuel burn from Center tank
    Bug Fix: Retard call prevented on take-off in CFD mode
    Bug Fix: IRS not aligning is some cases fixed

Improvement: Tweaks to PFD display
    Improvement: 2D MCDU resized to avoid overlapping windows
    Improvement: Tweaks to Procedure Turns
    Improvement: vPilot second radio Rx on/off control from aircraft radio panel added
    Improvement: FADEC logic overhauled to prepare for A330

1 hour ago, magna91 said:

OK Dave, so am I waiting for an update with GSX improvements?

Before this update everything seemed to go perfectly with GSX :(

I agree, prior to this update GSX worked great!

Now it doesn’t particularly the fuel system. After a long uninstall and reinstall combined with all my livery reinstalls and modifying all my panel.cfg entries again to optimize size and placement in 2D and my VR size and positions for all pop ups GSX doesn’t work correctly for the demo I need to give to a sim group tomorrow. My solution was to re-image  back to my saved disc image prior to all the work.

I hope a fix comes soon and wish this was tested and prevented before release of a non experimental version.

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just tested the processes with GSX and con not confirm, that boarding pax and cargo does not work. It works perfect.

But there is indeed a problem with fueling the aircraft. When you call the fuel truck and it is ready for fueling, GSX tells you to use the aircrafts fuelsystem. And there is currently a problem we are investigating. It seems that the buttons in MCDU3 are inactive for whatever reason and GSX reminds you permanently to use the aircrafts fuelsystem. But the strange thing is, that after a while suddenly refueling starts and all GSX animations work till fueling has ended.

Hello
I confirm the problem mentioned above except that for me Gsx does not ask me to use the aircraft fuel system and the cargo button remains gray.

In addition, I discovered another problem concerning Company road editor, this one no longer takes the flight plan.

(Company road is good in the config).

Raymond

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do not mix various issue in one topic. Open another topic regarding your Corte problem!

4 minutes ago, Eagle_For said:

for me Gsx does not ask me to use the aircraft fuel system

Have you ticked the checkbox "Detect aircraf system fuel.. " in the GSX settings?

4 minutes ago, Eagle_For said:

and the cargo button remains gray.

this is correct, as it is automatically handled when you start boarding via GSX (incl. automatic opening of the cargo doors).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you get any green banners telling you what GSX is doing? Like Fuel truck requested, fuel truck in position etc.

Fear gives me, every time they announce an update, either Final or experimental, do they not review everything 100 times and more before? so that later these THREADS do not appear, that IT DOES NOT WORK WELL and that before IF IT WORKED WELL etc ... a saying says "What works WELL DO NOT TOUCH IT, even if it is halfway" for the moment I SAVE TO APPLY THE UPDATE. Luckily I read the FORUM before TODAY.

For me, GSX also does not load fuel any more. The fuel truck arrives but does not deliver any fuel. Furthermore the boarding stops too early, so that not all passengers are boarded (it stops at 110 althoght 118 were insertet. Before 1.2.5.0 it worked a lot better...

We are looking into this guys, but the dev for this is currently on holiday (even Santa Clause takes a break from time to time) and he will look at this when he return.

In the meantime Jouka ( Secondator here in the forums) is looking at this as well. He's a very sharp guy, so give us some time to dig into this and we will get you an update.

Our apologies for any inconvience.

18 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

(even Santa Clause takes a break from time to time) and he will look at this when he return. 

I didn't know Santa Claus worked for Aerosoft - that explains the reins in the A320 virtual cockpit... 🙂

Seriously - thanks for looking into this..

As per the other thread on fueling, the truck arrived, hooked up, but then did not begin fueling, even after all pax were boarded. The Fuel entry in MCDU3 remained orange. I did not notice GSX asking to use the aircraft systems to refuel, but once I set the chocks (even though the Parking Brake was ON), fueling began. Maybe this will assist in isolating the issue. 'Detect custom aircraft system refueling' was OFF.

Randy

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We are looking into this guys, but the dev for this is currently on holiday (even Santa Clause takes a break from time to time) and he will look at this when he return.

In the meantime Jouka ( Secondator here in the forums) is looking at this as well. He's a very sharp guy, so give us some time to dig into this and we will get you an update.

Our apologies for any inconvience.

Thanks for the reply and investigation into this issue. I didn’t mean to sound so negative in my earlier post but I was tired and frustrated.

I understand the complexities involved. I was going to specifically highlight, at a meeting today, how well the Aerosoft A320 and the new GSX worked. For me full updates with reinstalls is not trivial because of the livery process and all the panel.cfg file Mods I make to position and size all my panels in 2D and VR well beyond even the overlap mod you guys just made.

Regarding the issue, I did not toggle the chocks to see if it started the fueling process but reset to “turn around state” and re-entered the loadfuel several times and it didn’t change anything.

Good luck with the trouble shooting but I will be waiting to here a solution before I reinstall again. Luckily I always image my disk before updating anything and can always go back, it’s just the time invested in changing everything and then going back.

Joe

I just did another test and setting the chocks made no difference (from C&D, using checklists, it asks you to set the Parking Brake, which appears to cause the chocks to be removed). It was obviously just a coincidence. I then did another test and using the same procedure (checklists for pre-flight, load the Loadsheet in MCDU3, call for boarding and fuel (in that order)) - I decided just to sit and wait after boarding was complete (fuel truck had already arrived and hooked up earlier). Approx 3 min later, fueling began without any further actions from me. Next time I will ask for fuel before boarding and see if it makes any difference.

Randy 

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 minutes ago, RRVyper said:

Approx 3 min later, fueling began without any further actions from me

Thats what I have written before. But we will check what's the reason for this odd behaviour.

After another test or two, as soon as you request fuel using GSX, you're locked in and will have to wait for it to finish. Load Fuel and Load Instant no longer function. Load Fuel stays orange until GSX decides to start fueling. Boarding works for me (Estimate PAX number is disabled in GSX so it asks for the number once GSX boarding is requested). However, requesting boarding via GSX also disables Load Instant. Will wait for a fix. Almost time to push back...

Randy

10 hours ago, RRVyper said:

As per the other thread on fueling, the truck arrived, hooked up, but then did not begin fueling, even after all pax were boarded. The Fuel entry in MCDU3 remained orange. I did not notice GSX asking to use the aircraft systems to refuel, but once I set the chocks (even though the Parking Brake was ON), fueling began. Maybe this will assist in isolating the issue. 'Detect custom aircraft system refueling' was OFF.

Randy

I will just add that the reason I wasn't getting prompted to refuel using the aircraft fueling system was because I had the GSX Message Verbosity slider a notch to the left (Display Only Important Messages).

Archived