Problem with my Katana

corrie

I have read and I see that the problem has been mentioned a few times under Accelaration FSX were the VC cockpit has a silver block in it.

Is there a patch for this I read somebody saying this "How did you find the update? I don't see it on the drop down list."

"Hey Glenn, the update is under the FAQ section of the site if I remember right.:

I dont see it.

Regards

Johan

G,day..Just had my first flight in Katana since installing FSX Acceleration.(inc SP2)

First up i had all white cockpit and exterior..No instruments.

Have since installed the PATCH ..Now have cockpit the way it should be but have all White exterior.Needs a repaint?LOL. Is there any solution at present??Cheers flylow

• 1 month later...

G,day again..Have installed the patch for the Katana X,turned off light bloom,but still get all White Plane externally.Instrument panel is OK if i hit the Zero Key on the Num pad of the Key board (initially hit accidentally )