TOGA Throttle

orbmis

Hello,

Not sure if it's me getting my aircraft confused, but was there a TOGO Thrust hotspot in the Airbus A319 Professional??

Thought for sure there was one of the left side somewhere. 

Thanks for your help,

orbmis

No , with the Airbus its a little differant then Boeings in that the Airbus uses GATES and you wont see the throttle move normally , if you want TOGA for take off etc you just push the throttles forward to the TOGA gate...or FLEX if doing a FLEX take off ...then to will get a message once airbourne to move the throttle into CL and you just leave it there for the rest of the flight.

Thanks for the reply,,, I guess I was thinking of another aircraft. At least now, I won't go batty trying to recall where the TOGA hotspot was on the Airbus.

orbmis

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just like keenrw said. TOGA setting can be found from the thrust levers TOGA detent. This and many other useful things about operating the Airbus can be found from the documentation provided with the product which we highly recommend any user to have a look into.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived