TAT and SAT no Temparture

HB-JHM

Hello Guys

I have a small issue with A320 and A321, when I'm flying no temperatures, are showing only two x (pictures below)

Please login to display this image.

Does somebody now the reason? Prepar3D is updated to the version 4.5 and the Aerosoft bus as well. everything is up to date.

best wishes,

Massimo

Using a good weather engine (like ActiveSky) should solve that.  If it doesn't, then I would check your software firewall to ensure it's not blocking weather information. I've never seen this happen, but it can and depends on how tight your firewall rules are.  If you're getting temps in other payware airliners and just not in the Airbus, then I would uninstall and reinstall the Airbus, and be sure to update your Airbus using the ASUpdater. Be sure to start the ASUpdater, enable Experimental Updates, close and restart the ASUpdater and then install the most recent update.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What version are you running? The temp indication at the SD is linked to the ADIRS. Are all three ADIRS in NAV position?

Good morning to all

I've updated now the new version 1.25 and now it works again. 

@DaveCT2003 I use active sky normally, but I was testing REX Sky Force maybe this issue came from them, I don't know.

Anyway thanks for help, appreciated!

have a good weekend.

Brgds,

Massimo

Sorry guys, again me..

Now I have another issue, after the update no data available in the cockpit. HDG, ALT is missing, please see below the picture.

Are some dates missing?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello HB-JHM,

Please try to keep separate issues on different topics. This is so that we can keep better track of different issues.

As for this issue with fonts, please try restarting your PC and if that doesn't work reinstall the Airbus and restart your PC right after installing before running P3D. If the issue is still present please open a new topic for this issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived