left mcdu doesnt work

MZ04

Iam new in fsx and i have some problems with the left mcdu. i cant press anything and my engines are unknown what can i do? 
I have also problems with one montor, which show you the course for autopilot
i hope i can get a fast answer
ps: I bought the a320/321 bundle

what do you mean with sim?

when you mean what simulator i use i use flight simulator X Steam edition

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, try the following:
- uninstall the Airbus

- reboot your PC

- run the installer again as Administrator (right click on the installation file and choose "Run as Administrator...") while your Antivirus software is turned off.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact product version of teh Airbus are you using. Usually the installer or download file should tell you. To make sure, there is a file product.cfg in the main installatioin folder of the Airbus. Open it with a texteditor and tell us what you read in the line "Version".

Also make sur that you are on the latest version of Microsoft .NET. To check this, run the attached Microsft tool.

Also make sure that ALL and the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables for your operating system are installed, starting with version 2005 up to 2019

NetFxRepairTool.exe

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
Airbus A320-A321
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A321 CFM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A321 IAE

ApplicationData User (FSX.cfg/dll.xml):
    C:\Users\Moritz Heift\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE
ApplicationData All Users (Scenery.cfg):
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX-SE

Windows-Font folder:
    C:\Windows\Fonts\
    Replace fonts
Operatingssystem:
    Using Windows 8 or higher shortcuts/APPS

this here???

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I only see that you are using version 1.31 of the Airbus. The other stuff is useless. So simply do what I have asked you for.

Can you send me every downloadslink to make sure that i have downloaded the right and everything?
sorry for the circumstances

• Deputy Sheriffs

Google brings you quickly here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3387

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)
https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=21254

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Otto wrote:

16 hours ago, mopperle said:

Also make sure that ALL and the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables for your operating system are installed, starting with version 2005 up to 2019

doesnt work mcdu still freezed and engine unknowm

Archived