Scenery airport Koshice, LZKZ for flight simulator P3D v4

Finally, I achieved the result with the coverage that I wanted. Now the lighting of the strip is visible at a distance of 16-14 km to the threshold of the runway. 

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, with lighting enough.

A short video of how lighting works depending on weather conditions. Four conditions of visibility: night (dawn, sunset); visibility from 0 to 6000 thousand miles; rain / snow lighting of the runway, taxiway, apron and approaches (ALS) will turn on / off automatically

Now there is a debugging.

In addition, certain work is being carried out, which we did not want to talk about before the release, it will be a small but pleasant surprise.

I greet and pay tribute to the creators of Slovak airports. I am from Slovakia and I live near Bratislava. Only today I found out what is being worked on, I immediately registered to thank for the creation of Slovak airports. It's really perfect. I will be 60 and the airport will be my best gift. I wish you all the best and I apologize for my English. John

I live not far from Kosice. In Uzhhgorod, Ukraine, less than 100 kilometers :)
I really like Kosice.
It is good that you live near Bratislava.
Letisko Stefanika after LZTT will also be my project.
Well, after that I want to make the airport of Lviv (UKLL). Lviv after reconstruction looks pretty attractive :)

Guys, I'm a happy person. The dream to which I went for a year.

This is my first job. Perhaps there are errors in it. I will take them into account when updating.

The next project of Poprad Airport will be released approximately in the region of April - May of this year.

So, Kosice Release 

Animated people are present in the scenery of Kosice: technicians, passengers, and also the pilot. Beautiful models were created and revived by our colleague on avisimulators Christian Bahr, for which many thanks to him !!!

Hello. Many thanks to all who worked on this LZKZ scenario, especially Pavel. This is the first Slovak airport to the P3D V4 simulator and is perfect.

Thanks Jano!
I am very worried and your kind words warm me on this evening winter evening :)
I will try and Poprad will also be a very nice and beautiful airport :)
I will note the shortcomings that are in Kosice and try to fix them in Kosice updates.

Wow. This is soo great to see.

I've spent quite some time on the airport, real and virtual. Now I live away, but I still fly in and out several times in a year and it's really great seeing this come to fruit :) 

You even got the Il-18 in the museum in!

for what it is worth I see very very little shortcomings that are maybe not even worth fixing, but if you want I will let you know :)

P.S.: What about Uzhhorod airport?

It's tiny, but I did have a flight from there and back in this year :)

Thanks!
You can write inaccuracies and flaws to me at karai1971@yahoo.com or in a personal message.
Uzhhorod Airport I wanted to make freely available. But while I do not have time. This year I want to definitely make Poprad and Bratislava.
Unfortunately, Uzhhorod almost does not accept flights. There are plans to create Lviv and a large project Kiev: Kiev Airport (Zhulyany) UKKK and Boryspil Airport UKBB.
I took these photos at the Uzhgorod airport 2012.

Yes, hardly any. I have flown the Kiev flight with Motor Sich. We will see if that comes back next summer. I would have also liked to try Lvov, but that was very short. With An-24 I have not flown yet...

An-24 is a legendary aircraft that deserves a lot of applause and criticism at the same time. This plane was good for its time. Now it is almost never used. This is for the best, he earned his place in aviation museums :)

How long have I not made virtual flights. The maximum that was enough for me was a 20 minute flight from Kosice to Poprad and back on small planes :)
Need to plan a flight Kosice - Kyiv :)

• 1 month later...

Good day to all.
I’ve been updating Kosice for several days.

No glare during the day during the fog.
What I wanted to implement at this stage, we can do.
I edited the dynamic lighting and divided it into two sections. Dynamic lighting on the platform and from the passenger terminal. In the configurator, you can choose to enable or disable it. In addition, edited dynamic lighting settings.
Runway, parking will be wet and with puddles during the rain. After the rain stops coming, asphalt and concrete will be dry.
The screenshots are trial options. Of course, you still have to work with updates. But we will release the updates as I expected, in two to three weeks.

Perhaps with the coating of the runway and aprons I finished work.
While in the parking lot, you can spot small puddles and a wet surface with little reflection. On the runway, I chose the option of heavy rainfall. Rain is felt being on the runway.
A few screenshots.

I tried to make the lighting of apron and parking lots close to the photos. Not all parking lots are lit alike. Parking lots where parking lots 7 - 10 are lit more, this can be seen in the photographs. Parking 5 is dimly lit. More lighting in parking lots 1 - 3 which are near the hangar and parking lot 4 near the control tower.
Perhaps not everything worked out, but I remain on this option, as you see in the screenshots.
Dynamic lighting is divided into two parts: apron and passenger terminal lighting. Both parts will be possible to control through the configurator. Edited some nightly textures and added lighting effects.

Since scenery already has PBR textures of wet stripes and puddles during rain, the configurator will probably include the ability to select simulator versions: 4 and 4.4+
I think that next week I will give these changes for testing and will be available shortly, and I will return to Poprad-Tatry :) 

One of the updates will relate to the runway.
I made a PBR texture for the runway.
But there is one point that I do not really like. This is a short time at dawn. The whole period of the day, the beginning of dawn, sunset, the runway looks great in my opinion, better than the previous version.
I’ll also try to edit the channel settings of the metallic card, maybe editing the channels will help fix this drawback.
In any case, I will enable the option to select the runway in the configurator with and without PBR textures (before updates).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.
Kosice V.1.1 came out yesterday.
I already wrote about updates in detail. What was planned at this stage was able to implement and fix some errors.
The next stage of updates is planned to be released closer to the fall. The winter season will be fully edited.
Now I am actively working on Poprad Airport :)

Thanks!
But believe me, I know that there are moments that it would be desirable to correct too. There is a drawback that arose when creating the GP at the very beginning of work on Kosice and which I noticed when the work was done at 90%. But in order to fix it, I need to completely redo the entire foundation, and this will naturally entail other corrections.
So I think that when Kosice will be created, say under FS 2020 or another version of P3D, a practically new LZKZ will be created.

For now, for this version of Kosice, I will release another update closer to fall. As I wrote, I want to redo the winter season. Make additional buildings for the steel mill. And also, make a GP on the territory of the plant and the territory that runs parallel to the glide path.

I already use it in my home version.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone :)
I tested Kosice in the new version of Prepar3D_V5_Academic.
There were minor problems, but we managed to fix these shortcomings.
Some points need to be corrected and I think that in the near future, perhaps next week we will prepare the installer Kosice for Prepar3D_V5.
So watch the news :)

Never flew on such large airplanes.
I definitely like Prepar3D_V5.
Today I want to purchase several ORBX products for P3DV5.
I think it will be great :)

Tonight I will no longer be engaged in a simulator and Kosice. Two days are enough.

Three screenshots with the settings that I used in Kosice. And then the screenshots themselves already from the flight around Kosice and several at the airport.

What is installed in the P3DV5 add-on simulator: ORBX Global BASE Pack; Orbx Global openLC Europe; Orbx Global Trees HD. From ChasePlane utilities. All products are updated to work in P3DV5.

By performance. With the settings that I cited above, in Kosice as actually in P3DV5 itself, the performance in my opinion is higher than in the previous version. And I was satisfied with the adaptation of Kosice and P3DV5 itself :)
When more models, utilities, etc. are released, the fifth version I hope will be even better.

The frame rate can be seen on most screenshots.