Checklist don't work

Hello, 

After the last update 1.2.4.2, the checklist hangs in different item. What happens to me more often and after the push, hangs up telling me to follow the instructions of GSX even if GSX has gone away. Can you check this error?

Thanks

Hi Mathijs, checklists stop at random items. They never stop at the same point. What happens more and when I start pushback I get stuck at the call of the stabilized engine 1, which happens sometimes when I'm in a taxi after landing. It does not always get stuck at the push: other times it is blocked directly to the cockpit preparation after calling the parking brake and is no longer distributed. Instead it happens very often that it stays on the lights: I use Linda to be able to interface with a console that I built and when, for example, it requests the beacons I turn on and the checklist remains still for 40/60 seconds before going on to the next item .

I hope I was clear. Good day

• Deputy Sheriffs

To me it seems that you have a general problem and it maybe recognized just by the CL because it needs certain values to be fulfilled before it continues. As we cannot reproduce it and until now you are the only one reporting such problems we can only suggest to make a new clean install (using the installation file from your account).

Regards,

Rolf

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, magna91 said:

Hi Mathijs, checklists stop at random items. They never stop at the same point. What happens more and when I start pushback I get stuck at the call of the stabilized engine 1, which happens sometimes when I'm in a taxi after landing. It does not always get stuck at the push: other times it is blocked directly to the cockpit preparation after calling the parking brake and is no longer distributed. Instead it happens very often that it stays on the lights: I use Linda to be able to interface with a console that I built and when, for example, it requests the beacons I turn on and the checklist remains still for 40/60 seconds before going on to the next item .

I hope I was clear. Good day

If software stops at random points it is almost 100% sure that software is not to blame.   After all, if you do the same things and the software is the same it simply HAS to fail at the same moment each time. It indicates there is some external factor that changes in an irregular pattern. 

• Aerosoft

That's not easy to answer because most likely there is no error. As Rolf wrote, most likely is that the checklist is simply waiting until the right conditions are set.

Have you tried to follow the step by step flight? If so where does what you see on screen no longer matches the document?

but when it happens to me that it crashes after the push managed by GSX and keeps telling me to follow the GSX instructions, and GSX has finished all its work and is already gone, how can I go about getting on with the items?

When I turn on engine 2 during/after the push, and I don't hear the call of Engine 2 stabilized, how can I skip this item?

These are the points that block me.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Uninstall the Airbus via the control panel, reboot your system, install the latest version 1.2.5.0 (from your shop account), reboot your system and try again.

When the problem still exists, something on your system must not be as expected, as you are the only one reporting this.

Are you sure that all your components, Windows, P3D, GSX are on the latest version?

Ok I'll try to install the latest version of A320. For everything else, everything is updated to the latest version. Only P3D is still at 4.4.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived