Jetway with p3d Oslo

Matty21

Hello as title says I can’t use the jetways on Oslo it won’t move I’ve reinstalled I have the latest Sode I done everything but the jetway. I’ve pressed tab and s and it’s says it won’t operate jetway  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Oslo has many fixed jetways. so this message means that you are to far ahead or behind the jetway.

Which gate is  this also show us a screenshot of the complete situation, so that we can see where exactly the aircraft is positioned. best is a view from above.

And for making screenshots, simply press the V key and the screenshot will be stored on your PC,  ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I already suggested, you aircraft is too far away. Look at the attched picture and you know what I mean.

Also AFAIK this parking position is not meant for smaller aircraft like the 737.

Please login to display this image.

But then surely the jetway would extend like 51 surely If the plane is on yellow line it’s should be sufficient for the jetway to reach shame I wasted my money on it poor designing in my opinion 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to proof that SODE works, when choosing the right aircraft at the right position:

Please login to display this image.

your plane is on the "yellow line" so it is aligned - but it is by far too far away from the stop-bar. try to move it a third to half a plane length forward.

That position is "designed" for larger planes so it "expects" the door for jetway attachments far more forward (I'd say "works as designed")

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, Matty21 said:

But then surely the jetway would extend like 51 surely If the plane is on yellow line it’s should be sufficient for the jetway to reach shame I wasted my money on it poor designing in my opinion 

Matty21, I suggest discussing that with the airport authorities who decided this is a gate for larger aircraft. 

Archived