No Deceleration message on PFD

Jovabra

Hi all,

The TOD arrow on my Nav Display is visible but when i reached the TOD i've got no "deceleration" message on my PFD.

Regards,
Jo va Bra

Add info: Latest version and with the Easyjet A320. Short flight from EHAM-EGLL

• 2 weeks later...

Airbus A318/319, Version 1.2.5.0:

Unfortunately, I can confirm the absence of the "Decelerate" message in the PFD´s in version 1.2.5.0.

After installing version 1.2.5.0 I did two flights and the "Decelerate" message was not displayed in both PFD´s.

Then the Airbus installation deleted and reinstalled, test flight performed with the same negative experience - no "Decelerate" message in the two PFD´s.

It doesn't matter if I load a default aircraft first or select the Airbus directly!

In Version 1.2.4.2 it still worked.

Wolfgang

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Airbus A318/319, Version 1.2.5.0:

Unfortunately, I can confirm the absence of the "Decelerate" message in the PFD´s in version 1.2.5.0.

After installing version 1.2.5.0 I did two flights and the "Decelerate" message was not displayed in both PFD´s.

Then the Airbus installation deleted and reinstalled, test flight performed with the same negative experience - no "Decelerate" message in the two PFD´s.

It doesn't matter if I load a default aircraft first or select the Airbus directly!

In Version 1.2.4.2 it still worked.

Wolfgang

The development message is displayed when you are behind the TOD. In your Screenshot you are in front of the TOD.

Yes Bob, I was afraid that the screenshot would lead to this statement. Consider it a symbol image.

I made a series of screenshots and just the right one, if TOD and the Decelerate message should appear at the same time, remained black.

Usually the autopilot at the TOD reduces the thrust while the decelerate message appears in the PFD at the same time.

With respect to your image, want to observe if the thrust is really reduced before TOD and therefore the message doesn't appear anymore.

Thanks for the hint.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Usually the autopilot at the TOD reduces the thrust

But this happens only, when you push the ALT button before/after reaching the TOD

I just tested it, and it never shows up on the decelerate message.

Not shortly before TOD, nor when I pass the TOD arrow (the Decelerate message has been displayed so far), nor when I wait a few seconds longer and then press the Alt button.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I just made a quick test on this and the deceleration message comes up right after you pass the T/D point and you have not initiated your descent yet like it should.

Archived