Climb and Descent Rate

CFG874

Climb and descent rate
The climb and descent rate at Airbus depends on many factors Type, speed, weight, altitude, wind -------.
Is there a rule of thumb how in real flight the rate is set, or is not exceeded, so it does not bother the passengers. In the automatic descent the rate fluctuates but very strong.
Here is my table
CLM                                        DSC
> FL003 = 2200ft                  <FL 350 <3000ft <300
> FL 100 = 1800ft                 <FL 200 <1800ft <280
> FL 200 = 1500ft                 <FL 150 <1500ft
> FL 250 = 1000ft                 <FL 120 <1200ft <270
> FL 300 = <500ft                 <FL 110 <1200ft <260
                                                <FL 100 <1200ft <250
Is the table ok, or what other pilots have experienced? Or is there a simple table without any factors to consider for us PC pilots.
Thanks

CFG874 Bernd

Steig- und Sinkrate
Die climb and descent rate ist bei Airbus abhängig von vielen Faktoren Typ, Geschwindigkeit, Gewicht, Höhe, Wind -------.
Gibt es eine Faustformel wie im realen Flug die Rate eingestellt wird, bzw. nicht überschritten wird, damit es den Passagieren nicht übel wird. Im automatischen Sinkflug schwankt die rate doch sehr stark.
Hier mal meine Tabelle  
CLM                                   DSC
> FL003=2200ft               <FL 350 <3000ft  <300 
>FL 100=1800ft              <FL 200 <1800ft   <280
>FL 200=1500ft              <FL 150 <1500ft
>FL 250=1000ft              <FL 120 <1200ft   <270
>FL 300=<500ft              <FL 110 <1200ft   <260
                                          <FL 100 <1200ft   <250
Ist die Tabelle ok , oder welche Erfahrungen haben andere Piloten gemacht. Oder gibt es eine einfache Tabelle ohne alle Factoren zu berücksichtigen für uns PC Piloten. 
Danke

CFG874 Bernd

The descentrate will never bother the passengers.
Deck angle and the rate at which the cabin altitude changes might, however it is a myth that the actual climb or descent rate would affect passengers.

I regularly use at a deck angle of -5° and 5000fpm descent rate if I'm really held high and as long as the cabin altitude doesn't change too rapidly the passengers won't even notice.

If your cabin is climbing or descending at 1000fpm, that the passengers will notice and complain about but what the aircraft is doing does not really matter to them at all.

Sorry,
But -5 ° and descent 5000ft is already a controlled crash right?
CFG874

Sorry,
Aber -5° und descent  5000ft ist schon ein kontrollierter Absturz oder ?
CFG874

1 hour ago, CFG874 said:

Sorry,
But -5 ° and descent 5000ft is already a controlled crash right?
CFG874

Sorry,
Aber -5° und descent  5000ft ist schon ein kontrollierter Absturz oder ?
CFG874

If you manage to crash in 10.000ft then yes.

If you're an extraordinary talent and smash it into the ground like that you can be sure it is a controlled crash.

As a good old aviator saying says: The trick is, to crash in a controlled manner. The landing is good if you can walk away from it, it is perfect if you can reuse the plane.

Hello
My comment was more than joking, because my sink rate was never more than 2000ft, so I was very surprised at the answer. If so, I have taken note.
The data I wrote about CLM DSC was from Airbus' documents, which I had read at some point about a normal flight. In the forums, the sink rates vary from normal 1000ft to 3500ft.

No, I'm not a pilot.
Despite all this, what "mopperle" has written is very inappropriate and overbearing. It was not necessary to react that way.
Thanks again.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo
Meine Bemerkung war mehr als Scherz gedacht, da meine Sinkrate bis jetzt nie mehr als 2000ft betrug, war ich über die Antwort erstmal sehr erstaunt. Wenn das so ist, habe ich es zur Kenntnis genommen.  
Die Daten die ich über CLM DSC geschrieben habe, waren aus den Unterlagen von Airbus, die ich irgendwann mal gelesen hatte über einen normalen Flug. In den Foren schwanken die Sinkrate von normal 1000ft bis 3500 ft.  

Nein ich bin kein Pilot.
Das was  "  mopperle "   geschrieben hat, finde trotz alledem sehr unangemessen und überheblich. War auch nicht nötig so zu reagieren. 
Danke trotzdem nochmal.
CFG874 Bernd  

44 minutes ago, CFG874 said:

Hello
My comment was more than joking, because my sink rate was never more than 2000ft, so I was very surprised at the answer. If so, I have taken note.
The data I wrote about CLM DSC was from Airbus' documents, which I had read at some point about a normal flight. In the forums, the sink rates vary from normal 1000ft to 3500ft.

No, I'm not a pilot.
Despite all this, what "mopperle" has written is very inappropriate and overbearing. It was not necessary to react that way.
Thanks again.
CFG874 Bernd

Your comment could easily be misunderstood, that's why mopperle answered the way he did.

You might not have meant it that way but since written speach misses all non verbal clues you'd normally give in real life it is very easy to misunderstand, not to see irony, etc.

Don't take it personal, just like I never took your comment personal because of the above mentioned issues writing in a forums.

Regarding the documents you read, what exactly is a "normal" flight though? Airbus can give you the numbers of certain states of flight, however if you're kept high and need to catch up with the path you won't get anywhere following these numbers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you are kept high it is not your problem anymore and I will certainly not indulge ATC, or an FMC for that matter, by using spreedbrakes and/or making stuka dives. But that is just me ;) 

I have three ROD „settings“: 1000, 2000, 2500 FPM. 

Archived