Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

mnotaro

Blue textures over PFD's on CRJ700/900

Hello,

I have owned the CRJ700/900 for a little over a year and I have ran into an issue just recently. My sim was having some issues and I went into steam and verified the game files. After that I did a fresh restart on my computer and went to fly a short hop in the RJ and started to see these textures over the cockpit. I have tried EVERYTHING. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I disabled shaders. I even went as far as deleting the FSX.cfg file and having it rebuilt after launching the sim. Nothing is working. Can anybody help? 

20190722182944_1.jpg

20190722193404_1.jpg

I fixed it. Just had to edit some things in the FSX.cfg folder. DX10 had some diagnostic solutions and after fixing them the aircraft was fixed. Thanks!

Da dieser Thread beantwortet wurde haben wir ihn geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben können Sie jederzeit einen Neuen öffnen.