Font / Display Issue on ND

Hi,

P3D v 4.5 latest experiment update. A321 JetBlue Livery.

Just a minor issue but the waypoint between AXUKU & TULUM should be displayed as MID.

I'm not sure what these funny characters are,  but it's the first time I've seen this.

Flightplan:  MMMX/05R APN7A APN UT19 MID UJ18 LOKMA MMUN/LOKMA.I12R2

No biggie!

Dave.

Please login to display this image.

I'm not sure that's a very good route, there is no need for UT18 and UT19 in your flight plan.  Where did you get this plan from?  I'll post a much better route for you below.

Anyway, their is no font problem, those funny characters actually denote a waypoint along that route, which is EPNAS, located just before the AVATA waypoint.  The reason it's used instead on MID in the MCDU has to do with the NavData, since you're using a Jet Route, and the MID may not show unless you end the airway at MID and add the same airway back after MID.  I don't have the aircraft up to check that, but that's pretty standard.

A better route:

APN7A APN UT19 MID UJ16 XUDUN XUDU1A

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess I found the reason, due to the large scale you got overlapping characters for MMID and MID

Ah, never mind what I said above... I think you're correct, it should be showing as you described.

Just now, mopperle said:

I guess I found the reason, du to the large scale you got overlapping characters for MMID and MID

Yep, that's what I see as well!

Archived