GSX2

blocks_off

Hi,

May I just check the following.

Today I initialised the loadsheet (of course it has my correct ZFW and fuel for my flight)

I solely used GSX2 to load catering, fuel, pax, cargo.

I noticed the number of passengers do not increase in the MCDU - is this okay ? i.e. does the aircraft contain the simulated ZFW ?

Thanks

-Carl

There is an issue that recently came up after one of our updates and we're looking into it.

The following thread may shed some light on this for you.

Best wishes!

Ok - I did see this video the other day and therefore did exactly as was in the video ( I was at a gate).

Now I understand: at the gate is okay (sorry i missed that part, hence my question) Is it best to just use the aerosoft option for boarding where a gate is not available ?

Thanks @DaveCT2003

-Carl

1 hour ago, blocks_off said:

Ok - I did see this video the other day and therefore did exactly as was in the video ( I was at a gate).

Now I understand: at the gate is okay (sorry i missed that part, hence my question) Is it best to just use the aerosoft option for boarding where a gate is not available ?

Thanks @DaveCT2003

-Carl

You are very welcome Carl.  We're aware of the issue and it should be resolved in one of the coming updates.

Best wishes my friend!

Archived