Finnair announcements for Aerosoft A319/320/321

MikaV

• 9 months later...

Before the volume control fix (I believe it comes some sunny day).

***Updated 04/2020***    !!scroll to the bottom for new info!!

Finnair announcements for Aerosoft A319/320/321/330 PRO (P3Dv4/64bit) aircrafts.

Do this at your own risk! Tested only versions 1.2.3.0 / 1.3.0.5 (A318/319/320/321) and Prepar3DV4.4 / 4.5 HF3

ATTENTION! Because this modification comes to aircraft base folders, it affects every liverys you have, other companys included! If you want fly other companies, uninstall this modification (step5.)
           Or keeping two folders, and rename it for your intention before your flight.  

1. A319 Make backup of your folder (Sound_ASC), you can found it from: YOUR DRIVE\YOUR INSTALLATION PATH\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\

A320/321 Make backup of your folder (Sound_ASC), you can found it from: YOUR DRIVE\YOUR INSTALLATION PATH\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\

A330 (not tested, test your own risk!)

2. Copy new announcements from (Finnair announcements) folder (eleven files), or new version (Finnair reduced announcements).

3. Paste new files to folder: Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Sound_ASC, and
   Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Sound_ASC, and overwrite when asked.

4. That's all. This announcement set is for Finnair widebody aircrafts, and includes voices for eight emergency exits and taxfree shopping into aircraft. You can easily edit it with some sound-
   editors.** It includes other announcements too in (16BIT_WAV_NONDITHERED_22040Hz) folder. It's written in finnish, but includes finnish, swedish and english announcements like those that I replaced.

5. Uninstalling. Replace your backup folders (Sound_ASC) to paths above, and overwrite when asked. 

brackets are only used for your attention!, there are no brackets in folders or paths.

** There is still no easy way to make it (really)!

I just renaming and converting received files, to Aerosoft Airbusses.

13/03/2019 
Mika Virolainen

Thank's for: Arttu Uusi-Kyyny

04/2020 -upgrade include only same announcements like before, there is a volume reduction because Aerosoft not make a volume-
control-panel fix. I'll think this helping for the Vatsim / Ivao operations, because there is ATC -controller, and now you can heard it better! In real life
there is no announcements sounds into cocpit, but this soundset is make it for immersion to your flight :D

Not tested A330 (I hope it's works)

25/04/2020
Mika Virolainen

New files: Finnair reduced announcements

Thank's for: Aleksi

Here is the links:

7-zip:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lqTbouA4F0he9JQeqQaRSXeWk2DqD9v-/view?usp=sharing

RAR:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpQgBrZ7Vcidjh_UcLpyIkwz8DE8-xEg/view?usp=sharing

HAPPY LANDINGS FOR ALL!

Instructions include

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 5 weeks later...

In the air, there is a moment where I don't do nothing! Upcoming Microsoft Flight simulator makes some differencies why I delay my announcements for Prepar3D / all versions!

So be patient (offcource all pilots) for the triggers of the A330 announcements. 

A318/321 working well today, and I make Finnair announcements for A330 as well, when it's possible. 

I inform my copilots when I found "triggers" for all announcements to do your own!

T: mikaV

Archived