A320 Professional CTD P3d V4 on load up

Hi,

Been searching and trying to figure out what the problem is. Just bought for P3d V4 Airbus A320/321 Professional last night . Just got it installed about hour ago. Tried loading up any aircraft and am getting a Black screen CTD. I can never see me entering the cockpit. It loads up via the P3d loading bar...shows 100% but still black screen, than CTD. I have windows 10 and my PC is all up to date with all drivers. looked in event viewer and have this showing: 

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe 4.5.12.30293
  <Data>4.5.12.30293</Data>
  <Data>5cd47aad</Data>
  Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version 10.0.18362.239
  <Data>10.0.18362.239</Data>
  <Data>b6f4b059</Data>
  <Data>c0020001</Data>
  <Data>000000000003a839</Data>
  <Data>2a1c</Data>
  <Data>01d53ec6b61fccb9</Data>
  Faulting application path: D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
  Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
  <Data>01db2ced-16b5-46c6-a2fc-92b088f0fa26</Data>
  Event ID: 1000

I have PMDG, TFDI, Captainsim and FlythMaddogX and don't have any problems with those. I have  a 4.6ghz I7 8700k CPU, GTX1080ti @ 11GB, AORUS gaming 7 Motherboard. 

Please help, cant figure out what to do. Even did the P3d debug steps by deleting these and letting p3d rebuild back up :

• %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4
  • %LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4
  • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

•  

Try to update your product via Aerosoft updater, (on your Windows menu) with administrator rights. And select experimental updates on! 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The kernelbase.dll error is a very generic error and mostly always the result of broken/outdated Windows core files, like .NET, MS Visual C++ Redistrbutables and graphic drivers.

As you didnt mention your Operating System (and its version), I suggest to make sure it is up to date, also make a cpmplete fresh install of .NET and ALL MS Visual C++ redistributables up th the latest version.

thanks guys. I don't know what happened but it works now. I initially installed verbatim according to the instructions. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled and it works. weird. Thanks for your help everyone. Also mopperle….in my initial post, I did say what operating system I had...its in the 5th sentence...says windows 10. 

thank you all for the quick support...I love this product. Great FPS...superb !

cant wait for the A330! keep up the good work aerosoft. Hopefully there is a A340-300 in the future so I can uninstall my blackbox simulations. This Aerosoft a320 is superb compared to the blackbox product...wow 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived