Single dataset 1907

timmee62

Hi,

I bought a single dataset (1907 R1) but did not update all my addons in  time before the new cycle came out (1908). I made a backup but this looks like it has to be for each addon - I didn't realise that. Is there any way I can still acces the 1907 cycle so that I can update the other addons?

Thanks

Tim

Thanks for your response. It is frustrating though when buying a single dataset that you only might get a few days to download before it becomes unavailable. I think it would be a good idea to make this clearer so that people can see when to wait until the next cycle before buying. I would have waited a few days had I known. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, timmee62 said:

so that people can see when to wait until the next cycle before buying

That's the reason why there is a list on the product page showing you when the next cycle is released:

Please login to display this image.

OK, thanks again for getting back to me and point taken :) I'm maybe being pedantic, but I still feel like it could be made clearer that you MUST download and make backups of for all admins before the date expires. Or perhaps a pop-up when you start the data manager program to warn when data expiry is imminent. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
46 minutes ago, timmee62 said:

but I still feel like it could be made clearer that you MUST download and make backups of for all admins before the date expires

Yes, I personally agree with you here. ;)

Cheers :) I guess I got caught out by not checking the dates first but I wouldn't want other people to find themselves in the same situation. Appreciate the responses anyway. Thanks

Archived