Airbus A320 Family Immersion Pack

Yoda1976

Hey Guys,

i love my A320 Professional Bus. But what i am really missing, is the Airbus Family Immersion package. Is there a way to get this work in P3D v4.5 and with the A 320 Professional?

Or will be there an update soon?? Its been quiet about this... 😕

https://oldprop.com/sim/a320familyimmersion/

Regards Marius

45 minutes ago, Yoda1976 said:

Hey Guys,

i love my A320 Professional Bus. But what i am really missing, is the Airbus Family Immersion package. Is there a way to get this work in P3D v4.5 and with the A 320 Professional?

Or will be there an update soon?? Its been quiet about this... 😕

https://oldprop.com/sim/a320familyimmersion/

Regards Marius

I too love the FSFX Immersion Packages, and all of their products.  In fact, Keven (partner at FSFX) is a friend, and I was just speaking with him last Saturday though not about this.

The best thing to do is ask FSFX as it's their product, and we really don't know much about it.  Also, the models used are basically the same / highly similar so I think it should work, but please ask the great folks at FSFX about an update or getting the existing product to work with our Airbus Pro.  I believe the FSFX Support Forums are still hosted at AVSIM.

Thanks again for writing in!

Best wishes!

Hey Dave, thanks for your replay :)

I send them a email, i asked on facebook, i asked on instagram. Sadly i don`t get any response... I don`t know why they have been ignoring me. :(

If you have connections to them, would you give me hint, where to contact your friend?

Love the AS bus but i really missig the immersion contrails etc :(

Regards Marius

Hello Marius

I know Keven at FSFX, and I'm sure he's not blowing you off. He does support even on Saturdays and Sundays and like Aerosoft he truly cares about his customers. It's more likely he's not seen your message, despite your efforts. I can only recommend you w r.c ite to them at there email address and specify Keven's attention.

Sorry I could not be more help mlm

Best wishes!

vor 17 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Hello Marius

I know Keven at FSFX, and I'm sure he's not blowing you off. He does support even on Saturdays and Sundays and like Aerosoft he truly cares about his customers. It's more likely he's not seen your message, despite your efforts. I can only recommend you w r.c ite to them at there email address and specify Keven's attention.

Sorry I could not be more help mlm

Best wishes!

Ok, i have posted in their forum on avsim. :)

Thanks Dave

Archived