no lights on the Airbus

Hello, since I installed the Frankfurt scenery by Aerosoft, My Airbus A320 professionnal have no lights ( landing, strobe etc... ). I uninstall the aircraft and I reboot my computer. I reinstall the Airbus, a reboot, but same trouble. I reinstalled Real lights, no change. Could you please help me. Thanks in advance, best regards, Benoît

There is no correlation between the scenery and aircraft files, so I can't explain why this happened (if that was the cause, I'm betting it was something else).

Please clear your P3D Shaders (see post below if you're not familiar with doing this) and retry.

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6306&t=130460

If that doesn't work, then you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the Airbus.  Please be sure to do this with P3D not running (just in the past few days we've had two different people install things to P3D with P3D still running, so that's why I'm mentioning this), and disable you're computer security and run the installers "As Admin".

Please let us know how you make out?

Best wishes!

31 minutes ago, commandant à vous said:

Thanks for your help guys, but it not work better

That is incredibly strange. 

Okay, how about uninstalling the Frankfurt scenery, and do the Airbus install again (thankfully, it only takes a few minutes).

By the way, I just wanted to make sure that you are restarting your computer after each uninstall and reinstall (regardless of the software)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Benoit, as the conversation is completely in english, I move t to the correct forum, so that others can participate.

Hello Mathijs, I have the problem yet. All my others external lights aircrafts run fine. I tested my CRJ, I can see all the lights except the strobes. When I reinstall The Aerosoft A320 and A319, the Real Lights installer run but it seems the installer a little slow. I made all I know about this trouble, but I can't find the answer. Best regards, Benoît

• Aerosoft

But at the same time the lights on that airbus work fine with literally every other customer we know of. So logically it got to be something on your system. Most likely RealLight does not function because it uses some part of Windows that is not available or corrupt. I suggest asking the developers if they have some idea on what could be missing.

Archived