NEXT UPDATE SUGGESTION

Hi i want to  suggest and update if is it possible. I have listened  that the fire alarms test sound for apu and engines has a lot of low noise (low frecuencies) like a buffer or blow noise or something like air , I have a subwoofer (very well calibrated BTW)  and i can hear it a lot. 

Its possible to put a high pass filter in thouse sound to eliminate that low noise a have a clean alarm sound? 

thanks a lot.

Eduard

On 7/16/2019 at 8:20 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

As far as I can hear and compare it to our own recording it is pretty accurate.

of course, the  alarm is very acurate but, if you hear it with sound system with subwoofer, you can hear theres like a low airsound at there, i would say on 90hz. but i will check that sound on pro tools with a graphic EQ. im not saying the sound is not real, almost every headphone or a main speakers of normal users will not reproduce that frecuencies very accourate, so they wont be able to heart it. but thouse who care about the sound sytem they will hear that frecuencies and looks lithe the sound where recorded with air condition or something runing

Archived