mega airport amsterdam

DUTCH1963

hi 

i got the boxed version of aerosoft mega airport amsterdam for fsx/fs2004\p3d but in my new pc i got no dvd drive i know that this scenery will also work in p3d4.5,so i thought i update it via the aerosoft site but my serial number came back as a serial for aerosoft amsterdam mega airport for xplane 10 and xplane11

im a bit puzzled now can i still use it for p3d4.5????

i got it a year ago for my birthday it  was bought at bol.com i believe, worked great on fsx se and i know that a lot of scenery from fsx se work on p3d4.5 too

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, it is not compatible with P3D.

And the X-Plane version was never available as boxed version, so no idea what you got here.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Sorry, it is not compatible with P3D.

And the X-Plane version was never available as boxed version, so no idea what you got here.

dont know either then but its a box from aerosoft in conjunction with dreamfactory studios from2010

too bad i cant use anymore

regards 

DUTCH 1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, just checked it with my old key for Amsterdam and indeed it is listed as X-Plane version. Not sure if AS just made the version available for free for X-Plane users o r it is a mistake.

Best you contact support@aerosoft.com.

But anyway, MA Amsterdam will not work in P3D.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

OK, just checked it with my old key for Amsterdam and indeed it is listed as X-Plane version. Not sure if AS just made the version available for free for X-Plane users o r it is a mistake.

Best you contact support@aerosoft.com.

But anyway, MA Amsterdam will not work in P3D.

thanks for the fast reply will take my loss as it is, i knew i would lose a fair deal of addons when switching from fsx se to p3d4.5 🙂

regards 

DUTCH1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

For many addons are upgrades available as long as you bought the original version and not through the Steam platform

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

For many addons are upgrades available as long as you bought the original version and not through the Steam platform

haha the only not steam platform addon i have is amsterdam 😞

so no problem  i knew when i switched

regards

DUTCH1963 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived