Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
manico

Missing buildings EDDE airport aned missing airport EDNY

Hello,

I just bought EDDE airport for P3DV4, I have problem about missing buildings, I only have jetways. I use Orbx EUGermany South and North, I ran configurator and seen 4 files I can desactivate (.bgl change to .off), but nothing, I already have the problem.

Second problem is about EDNY airport, I can't see it, nothing, I check configurator, I try to manually change some files

ADE_FTX_GES_EDNY.OFF

ADE_FTX_GES_EDNY_CVX.OFF

FTX_GES_EDNY_objects.OFF

But nothing, same problem!

Could you help me please? (EDBC and EDDN from 29Palms work very nice).

Thank you!

Where have you installed P3D an where have you installed the addons?

Hi,

P3D is on disk C and I installed these addons on disk E.

1 hour ago, manico said:

P3D is on disk C

In which folder? Did you run the installer and the configurator as Administrator?

P3D is on:

C:\Programmes\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Hi!

It's ok, problems are out!

I want to free space on P3D disk, I uninstalled Aerosoft sceneries and installed them on other disk.

I use Scenery Config Editor about to change the path between P3D and nex scenery location. But when In install Aerosoft scenery, installer declare automaticly on P3D, and I open Scenery Config Editor, I don't see scenery then I declare it! The problem is it's like I declare one time on PD3 and one time with Scenery Config Editor! It's the problem, I solve it!

Sorry to have bothered you with my beginner error!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.