Missing buildings EDDE airport aned missing airport EDNY

manico

Hello,

I just bought EDDE airport for P3DV4, I have problem about missing buildings, I only have jetways. I use Orbx EUGermany South and North, I ran configurator and seen 4 files I can desactivate (.bgl change to .off), but nothing, I already have the problem.

Second problem is about EDNY airport, I can't see it, nothing, I check configurator, I try to manually change some files

ADE_FTX_GES_EDNY.OFF

ADE_FTX_GES_EDNY_CVX.OFF

FTX_GES_EDNY_objects.OFF

But nothing, same problem!

Could you help me please? (EDBC and EDDN from 29Palms work very nice).

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, manico said:

P3D is on disk C

In which folder? Did you run the installer and the configurator as Administrator?

Hi!

It's ok, problems are out!

I want to free space on P3D disk, I uninstalled Aerosoft sceneries and installed them on other disk.

I use Scenery Config Editor about to change the path between P3D and nex scenery location. But when In install Aerosoft scenery, installer declare automaticly on P3D, and I open Scenery Config Editor, I don't see scenery then I declare it! The problem is it's like I declare one time on PD3 and one time with Scenery Config Editor! It's the problem, I solve it!

Sorry to have bothered you with my beginner error!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived