Gran Canaria Issues

DriverX

Dears, 

i d like to come back to a post from one week ago. see below. i really found out now, that this issue is coming if you coming from far away. At least i can reproduce it like that. If i start the scenery at Gran Canaria, the airport looks great by the way. I only see this weird stuff if i approach from far away. I hope it will help you a little bit while talking with LM. I know Mathijs reported, that he has reported it to LM. 

• Developer

Sorry, but you get the link to the ONLY possible workaround already. The Issue is reported to Lookheed Martin, they confirm to look into it, but there is no solution provided yet.

They get a simple demo file, where they can easy reproduce the issue. It has nothing to do with this product only, it is a general issue of the P3D code.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived