FMFV Aerosoft

hello I have add ons airbus A320 Fsx if it keeps catching when I do cold & dank everything is normal when I start to make configuration in the MCDU it is already slow when I take off aircraft already out of solor gets uncontrolled has some configuration that can correct this.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, FRANCISCO MARCIO DE FRANÇA said:

hello I have add ons airbus A320 Fsx if it keeps catching when I do cold & dank everything is normal when I start to make configuration in the MCDU it is already slow when I take off aircraft already out of solor gets uncontrolled has some configuration that can correct this.

This is likely due to either your computer not being fast enough to run the Airbus, or your flight sim settings are too high.

Would you please post your system specifications?

On 7/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, FRANCISCO MARCIO DE FRANÇA said:

here are my configuration of my pc

Please login to display this image.

I'm sorry, but your computer is not nearly powerful enough to run a payware aircraft in FSX, and does not meet the minimum system requirements on the A320 Product Page.

You'll need a far more powerful computer in order to enjoy the A320.

Very sorry to have to give you this news.

My very best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived