Can't load PFPX flight plans into CRJ

After I updated nav data I made a flight plan and loaded it into CRJ. It didn't give me Load error but I wasn't paying attention and didn't see that even though the plan was supposed to be loaded the route in FMC was completely empty (LJLJLSZH-Empty.flp). Than I made another flight plan in PFPX and this one again gave me Load error as all the previous plans I created for CRJ. I have Navigraph subscription and the nav data is up to date in PFPX and CRJ. So, there's no way I can load flight plan made with PFPX into CRJ - it either gives me Load error or the route is empty. Please help!

LJLJLSZH-Empty.flp LSZHLJLJ-LoadError.flp

• Developer

The empty flightplan doesn't look like a complete CRJ flightplan to me. That probably explains why it's empty.

I have to check the second flightplan with the debugger later today.

• Developer

The second flightplan fails to load because of this:

Airway3=DCT
Airway3FROM=GEDSO
Airway3TO=VEKEN

Directs are supposed to look like this:
DctWpt1=DAVID
DctWpt1Coordinates=-4.920308,55.625883

Using DCT as airway name is a bug in PFPX.

Flightplan File Documentation: CRJ Flightplan Format.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will ask the Product Manager to contact the developers.

Please do, because no response at all for almost a month now really doesn't look good.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After 4 months still absolutely nothing apart from one generic response about three months ago. I mean, just say you can't solve the issue or something. PFPX support is practically non-existent. Very bad.

• 2 months later...

Now even this forum is nagging me about this topic being old yet still no further response from PFPX support. It's one of those laugh/cry situations.

Archived