We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

mickham

EDLW 1.3 error & not loading

Hi I have just installed edlw 1.3 and I am getting an error on loading.Also when loaded it seems to be the stock airport.I have enclosed screenshots and copies of my log text and scenery ini.

Any help please

Regards M.Hamilton

Screenshot (67).png

Screenshot (66).png

Screenshot (65).png

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

It seems the marshaller backup is not present in the library - did you try the latest SAM download (version 1.1.0)?

As the scenery has been restructured for simplification (removing the Bahrometrix folders, adding the City A and City B folders) I strongly recommend to bring the Scenery_Packs.ini into the correct order after updateing from  a previous version:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLW Dortmund - Airport/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLW Dortmund - City A/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLW Dortmund - City B/

That's fine in your file, just for others possibly missing the EDLW buildings - this will be automatically handled by X-Plane on new installations but coming from an older Dortmund XP version will need a manual correction (and only once, this won't happen on furher updates) of the Scenery_Packs.ini because of the change in the scenery folder structure.

Thank you FlyAgi for the reply.Updating SAM to 1.1.0 fixed everything.It might be worthwhile to post a sticky re SAM as I am sure that there are others who just use the version that comes with the scenery.I do periodically  check for updates,but there are so many libraries and plugins it is easy to miss one.

Thank you again for your help

Kindest regards M.Hamilton

Honestly... this was not your fault, the scenery should ship with a backup for the sam marshallers but currently it is not. I've fixed this already internally and this should be solved soon I hope. 

🙂