ECAM fuel flow

Sabretooth78

Just a minor problem here:  during takeoff and initial climb (i.e. times of high fuel flows) the ECAM displays don't properly show values with 5 digits.  I see this with both IAE and CFM models:

IAE:

Please login to display this image.

CFM:

• 2 weeks later...

I run at the same resolution ( 3840 x 2160 ) and I don't have any issues.  Also, I don't think the fuel flow should ever show 5 digits, only 4.  I've pasted a screen shot below.

I would try to reinstall the Airbus (be sure to disable computer security and run the installer "As Admin".  You might also try downloading the latest graphics card drivers, wiping your graphics card drivers using DDU and then install the latest graphics drivers.

Let us know how you make out.

I did actually just do a video driver reinstall, and with DDU to chase another issue, so I'll pay more attention next time!

If it ultimately requires a reinstall of the Airbus I'll just wait until there's a bigger update requiring a reinstall...

It typically only goes 5-digits during the takeoff - certainly not in any other phase.

• 1 month later...

Archived