Terrain radar problem

lh777

I have this proble m with terrain radar.

Ps> I can't find ASupdater on my PC. Aerosoft support told me to use ASupdater to upgrade my DC8 to FSX steam

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

I'm not totally clear on the history and the phrase  "upgrade my DC8 to FSX steam" is a little confusing to me.  Did you have the steam version with the radar working correctly, but then after upgrading to the latest version is doesn't work? Is that correct?

On 7/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, Michael2 said:

I'm not totally clear on the history and the phrase  "upgrade my DC8 to FSX steam" is a little confusing to me.  Did you have the steam version with the radar working correctly, but then after upgrading to the latest version is doesn't work? Is that correct?

I have formatted the pc.
I reinstalled FSX steam clean with active sky next with only DC8.
Before formatting the terrain radar worked properly.
I just installed the new installer and updated to version 2.1, but the problem continues to exist

No. It worked well before formatting the PC. Now both with the old installer and with the new one it gives me this problem

• Developer

So you must have a new install of FSX.  Maybe it's an FSX setting?  Do you have high-res 3D cockpit selected? 

The other possibility I guess would be something to do with your Windows installation since it is brand new.  But those kinds of issues are outside my field of knowledge. 

• Developer

I was able to duplicate the problem by turning on DirectX 10 preview.  Is that the problem? 

If so, sorry, but DirectX 10 is not supported.  However,  I believe some people have used it without this problem.  Are you using the DirectX 10 fixer app? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived