Aircraft suddenly goes out of control in autopilot after microfreeze

Joe.l

Good evening,

So I don't know whether this is actually an issue with the Aerosoft professional a32x or whether it is actually p3d but I recently have done a couple of flight and about 4-5 minutes minutes after departure I get a small micro freeze and when it continues, the autopilot has sent the aircraft into an uncontrolled spin trying to make the aircraft go upside which forces me to switch the AP off and fly manually.

These are my PC specs:

Windows 10

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-core processor 3.20 Ghz

RAM: 8.00 GB

x64 bit operating system x64 based processor

Regards,

Joe.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Joe,

It's a known limitation due to the way the Airbus is programmed that if your fps drops below 18 the aircraft can make erratic movement from side to side. Stutter/Freeze is something where the fps momentarily drops and then it comes back. Please try to disable any possible tweaks from your P3D.cfg and lower your settings so that you could get rid of the small freezes, so that this wouldn't happen. Unfortunately there is not much we can do from our side to prevent this since it's the way the product is programmed with P3D SDK using the latest compilers.

I thought it might have been something to do with the actual sim rather than the aircraft, thanks for the reply though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived