L/DEV indication on PFD

At some point during each of two flights last night, the green/yellow flashing despite the aircraft apparently following the LNAV course and with an acceptable RNP.

First flight:  KLGB/12 F330 ZOOMM2 MISEN CLARR3 KLAS/19L <- first noticed sometime after MISEN

Second flight:  KLAS/26R F300 BOACH8 WHIGG DCT FEYLA DSNEE4 KLGB/12  <- first noticed before BOACH, did not persist through the entire flight.

Oddly, both instances seemed to occur in roughly the same geographic area.  I'd had that indication pop up in the past, but very infrequently and it would usually seem to go away faster.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You had green and yellow flashing L/DEV at same time?

Which version are you running?

NavdataPro or Navigraph?

What was the RNP value at lower left at the PROG page? 

Yes, green and yellow flashing.

Version 1.2.4.2; Navigraph current AIRAC (1907 I believe).

I don't recall the RNP exactly (I did look at it) but I think it was either 0.03 or 0.30.

I'll be running another flight today so I'll see if this crops up again.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Sabretooth78 said:

Yes, green and yellow flashing.

Version 1.2.4.2; Navigraph current AIRAC (1907 I believe).

I don't recall the RNP exactly (I did look at it) but I think it was either 0.03 or 0.30.

I'll be running another flight today so I'll see if this crops up again.

Please try this one:
PFD.xml

Hello captains.

I had the same problem with L/DEV indication (flashing amber) in situation when navigation performance meet the conditions for RNAV approach (RNP 0,2 and ANP 0,01) YSCB RWY35 RNAV Y via BIBRU. When I replaced PFD.xml - now it has been working perfectly. Thank you for fast cooperation and very complex job.  Ondrej.

Archived