Print or export flight plan from left MCDU

grimreaper

I know how to generate a flight plan. I know where to save it on my computer as a company route. I know how to enter the flight plan to the left hand MCDU.

My question is there a way to print or export the actual flight plan that the MCDU thinks it has.

Example

This is what I enter to the left MCDU. In the INIT page FROM / TO (Enter EGGD/LEAL)

In the CO RTE my save flight plan appears – EGGDLEAL01. I enter this and all is OK

This is the original flight plan that was generated with SimBrief

Route

EXMO1X EXMOR UN864 BHD UN26 KORER UM616 USODA UM184 CNA UN863 AGN UN860 VLC VLC2L

This is the contents of the EGGDLEAL.flp file

[CoRte]

ArptDep=EGGD

Please login to display this image.

ArptArr=LEAL

RwyDep=EGGD27

RwyArr=LEAL10

SID=EXMO1X

STAR=VLC2L

SID_Trans=EXMOR

Airway1=UN864

Airway1FROM=EXMOR

Airway1TO=BHD

Airway2=UN26

Airway2FROM=BHD

Airway2TO=KORER

Airway3=UM616

Airway3FROM=KORER

Airway3TO=USODA

Airway4=UM184

Airway4FROM=USODA

Airway4TO=CNA

Airway5=UN863

Airway5FROM=CNA

Airway5TO=AGN

Airway6=UN860

Airway6FROM=AGN

Airway6TO=VLC

However the actual flight plan that is displayed in the left MCDU has addition waypoints and this flight plan is what I want to print or export.

I think that the answer is no to both. See attached image

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you said this not possible. What you see in your screenshot are the waypoints within the SID you have choosen. But  when you generate an OFP in Simbrief, then you see all those waypoints.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived