Latest update

DUTCH1963

After latest uodated i get this screens at startup p3d4.5

And at first didnt startup at all but ctd now it starts up but still have another issue see last screenshot i cant choose gsx pushback.

I hope u can help me with this

Thanks in advance.

Pc specs

Amd ryzen 5  2600 3.9 ghz

Gigabyte Aorus b450 motherboard

Gigabyte gtx 1660 6gb graphics card

Vengeance 16 gb ram 

500gb ssd m.2  hdd

Addons     nl2000 eheh,ehrd and scenery

Gsx and expansion 2

Please login to display this image.

Dutch,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.  Needless to say, this isn't normal for our software.

Here are a few questions to help us narrow this down for you a bit.  You didn't say one way or the other, so I'll have to assume that the Airbus was working fine for you before you did the update - but can you let me know if you made flights without issues before you ran the update?

1. Did you reboot after running the ASUpdater?  If not, please do so and let us know if that resolved the issues?

2. have your computer security disabled and run the ASUpdater "As Admin"?  If not, the missing files may have been blocked by your computer security or because you didn't have folder permissions for the installer to write those files to their intended location. You can try this again without any issue by disabling your computer security and ensuring the ASUpdater is set to "Run As Admin".

3. If the above doesn't resolve things for you, do you have Microsoft One-Drive active on your system?  One-Drive has a Documents folder and if it's active sometimes installers will write to that file instead of the Windows Users/Documents folder.  If you have it active, you can simply uninstall the Airbus, remove any left over files from the One-Drive/Documents folder (if present, the folder would be named "Aerosoft"), then disable One-Drive, then reboot.  Then disable your computer security and run the Airbus installer "As Admin", followed by rebooting, opening the ASUpdater "As Admin", select "Experimental Updates", close and restart the ASUpdater and update the Airbus software.  Then Reboot again.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello DUTCH1963,

On top of the great advise Dave gave you, please have a look on this topic where this exact issue has been handled already. For the user who experienced this issue a clean reinstall and updating that solved the issue.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145894-missing-asc-files-after-update/

I indeed forgot to run the updater as administrator did deactivate my security though but seems i have to do a clean reinstall of the bus because i cant reupdate will have to wait till tomorrow have no time left oh and the gsx2 push option wasn't working before the update everything else did work before update

Kind regards 

Dutch1963

We hoping the next update will be out in the next week and the fuel issue is already fixed and tested. Basically we accidentally broke it with a change in the last update.

The only way to go back is to uninstall and reinstall. But I would wait for the next update.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would recommend full reinstall starting from uninstalling everything first and then reinstalling the 1.2.4.0 version from fresh installer. Then restart your PC and try and see if it's working. If that's working you can leave it at that or try to download the latest experimental build 1.2.4.2 and see if it's still working as it's supposed to. I doubt that the next experimental update will solve these issues as they should not be there to begin with.

Let me know how that goes.

Do i uninstall the busses only or p3d4 too sorry about these questions im not a computernerd so im not very good at this im from the amiga 500+ age 😀

The Airbus only.

You have P3Dv4.5 with the hotfix installed? Look into the info menue of P3D it should be 4.5.12 ..... 12 is the version with the hotfix.

If not then you should update also the client of P3Dv4.

Wolfgang

5 hours ago, Secondator said:

I would recommend full reinstall starting from uninstalling everything first and then reinstalling the 1.2.4.0 version from fresh installer. Then restart your PC and try and see if it's working. If that's working you can leave it at that or try to download the latest experimental build 1.2.4.2 and see if it's still working as it's supposed to. I doubt that the next experimental update will solve these issues as they should not be there to begin with.

Let me know how that goes.

Did this .....sofar on this version everything works (1.2.4.0) halfway from EHEH Eindhoven to munich EDDM.

Will try the experimental update (1.2.4.2) tomorrow (ill keep my fingers crossed)😁

installed update version 1.2.4.2 did a flight apart from a few minor checklist,sounds and star issue's the airbus flight was good so think this issue is solved.

many thanks to all you guys at aerosoft for the fast and good respons you guys rock!!!

Archived