My Taxi Lights are blue, need some help

Good evening.

My Aerosoft A320 Professional Bus have white Landing lights, but the Taxi Lights on front landing gear are blue. What could cause that? Is there a way to fix it??

I have tried:

- Restore and Repair Shaders
- Restore all Textures in my sim
- uninstalled and reinstalled my Aerosoft A320 Professional Airbus

I would really need some advises... :(

Regards Marius

Prepar3D_2019_07_07_19_00_56_039.bmp

2 hours ago, Yoda1976 said:

Good evening.

My Aerosoft A320 Professional Bus have white Landing lights, but the Taxi Lights on front landing gear are blue. What could cause that? Is there a way to fix it??

I have tried:

- Restore and Repair Shaders
- Restore all Textures in my sim
- uninstalled and reinstalled my Aerosoft A320 Professional Airbus

I would really need some advises... :(

Regards Marius

Prepar3D_2019_07_07_19_00_56_039.bmp 14.17 MB · 2 downloads

Which software do you use for shaders?

Good morning. I am using Tomato shaders. RD Preset. 

But i restore shaders with P3D client repair and even with original shaders the lights are blue :/

Regards Marius

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then something else has been changed by Tomato and/or there are some leftovers.

Only recommendation:
- make a complete fresh install of P3D, no repair and no update; completely new and when you uninstall it, delete all remaining folders of P3D.

- and for the future: do NOT use again those sh... shader tweaks. They are known to cause a lot of problems.

I never have any problems with shaders! It's a best way to get realistic environment... Maybe your product is the problem, because I really don't know no why all my friends flying with shaders (PTA or Tomato) and never complaining problems. They don't use your busses...

I use, and still have any problems at all (version 1230) and PTA with rdpresets + NVI 4xSGSS & Force ECAM software Rendering!

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

ECAM software rendering does not affect the shaders at all. It's only for the ECAM displays in the virtual cockpit. Changing this option to fix taxi lights is like putting a new motor into a car when the door is broken 😉

I am using Tomato since the first day. Last complete install of Windows and Prepar was before two weeks. 

Even with default shaders the lights are blue. What file is related to those taxi lights? 

All other addons and Aircrafts work good. 🤔

I will try a complete uninstall of all Aircrafts and Immersion effects for 787 and Q400. Restore shader again and install the Bus. 

What really would help to know what files could causing this?

Regards Marius

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, did some more investigations and surprisingly I see the same blue taxi lights. With the help of our dev Stefan, who has of course a vanilla P3D installation, we found that indeed the dev of another addon simply replaced the original file with his own version, which results in what you/we see:

Please login to display this image.

The file in questions is fx_2.bmp

This stupid dev did something that is not allowed by LM. If a dev needs his own effects file, he has to give it a another name and not simply replace the original file.

Please try the attached file (original file that came with P3D). You have to put it in the folder ...P3D/Effects/texture.

Unfortunately the changed file does not give any hint on the dev making this mistake.

fx_2.bmp

Ohhhhhh it works! Thank you so much... Addon List...

I didn`t know where to start...

Envtex, REX EF REX SF ASP4, REX TEX Direct. Tons of airports. Precip FX. Editor Voice Pack. So much ORBX Stuff... I have to think about, whats this time new or now installed, what in prior installation wasn`t in use... hm...

Prepar3D_2019_07_08_18_44_50_495.bmp

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived