Missing Sound Files After Update

I have the Aerosoft Airbus Professional A320 series. Since updating via Aerosoft Updater when I load any of the variants I get a message as illustrated below.

Please login to display this image.

Four sound files are missing:  1)   ASC_Coffee0,wav   2)  ASC_DualInput.wav  3)  PriorityLeft.wav  and 4)  PriorityRight.wav

The system is obviously trying to find these files, so I guess they should be there. The next thing that happens is that I then, after a pause, I get a CTD.

First question: is the CTD related to these missing files (for example, could there be other missing files?). Second question: is there a way to add these missing files, and if so, how?

More in hope than anger,

John

Please ignore this thread - I have discovered the answer, at least part of it!

Now, how do I get the Airbus 320 Professional installer for version 1.2.4 from simMarket (where I purchased it)? There is nothing on their website about it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The version 1.2.4.0 of the Airbus Professional is only available as full installer. It is not available through the Updater. So please ask simmarket to make it available.

if you then have any problem please open a topic in the Airbus Professional forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived