Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

janjoensson

PFPX Flightplan and ATC vectoring

Hi!

Actually I dont know if this is a problem, or if it is me doing something wrong.

I have no problem making and exporting a PFPX-flightplan in to P3dv4.4. When I load the flight plan in P3d it seems okey, the route is correct in the map. When I load it in the fmc of the Aerosoft Airbus Professional it loads okey and everything looks fine on the screens. I get a clearance from ATC which is to the correct airport.

However, up in the air, almost immediately after take off ATC give me headings that dont match the flightpath. It seems to want me to fly more of a direct route to the other airport, and since I dont get the message "resume own navigation", I have to fly the heading given, otherwise ATC protests constantly about my heading... It is like ATC doesnt recognize the flight plan. I have noticed this on all flights planned with PFPX.

When I load the PFPX flight plan in P3d, should I save it with another name in P3d or should I not touch the plan at all?

AIRAC is updated with NavDataPro.

I am using the native P3d ATC.

Anyone here has any clues?

Best regards

Jan Jönsson

Has ATC assigned you the same runway with its associated SID as planned and exported by PFPX ?

Thank you for your reply.

No, it has not.

Best regards Jan

Can you request the planned runway, I have no idea with default ATC.

Alternatively re-plan and export using the assigned runway, but you could chase in circles if winds are variable.

Another option is to plan without the SID at all.

Doesnt seem to anything to do with that. Get the feeling the ATC just ignores the route and makes it a direct route instead between the airports. I will try and see what happends if I enter it manually.

Have you downloaded the route into P3D as well as the aircraft. You must also contact clearance delivery and activate the flight plan. If the waypoints don't exist in the P3D database it will not use these either.

Larry Isenor