Very strange fuel issue

Since I installed the RAD Restrictions and Directs file because PFPX was not able to build routes in Europe I stumbled upon another problem which prevents me to build flight plans with PFPX and use them with Aerosoft CRJ. If I leave Cruise altitude on OPT than I get Load error in Aerosoft CRJ when I try to import flight plan in FMC probably because the issue shown on screenshot "fp4.jpg". If I manually enter FL310 which would probably get rid of the mentioned error than I get the strange fuel error shown on screenshot "fp3.jpg". It says "Fuel required exceeds maximum fuel on board (8.946 kg) limited by tank capacity". The release fuel when Cruise altitude is set to OPT (which is FL210) is 2.566 kg shown  on screenshot "fp2.jpg" but if I only change OPT to FL310 than I get this error. There can't be such a massive issue just because FL changed from 210 to 310. What's the problem here? I'm seriously confused and I spent many hours trying to solve the issue but no success. What am I missing here? Please I need help with this one, I'd like to enjoy PFPX and CRJ but when I solve one problem another one appears that prevents me from flying.

fp4.jpg

Please login to display this image.

fp3.jpg

fp2.jpg

fp1.jpg

There is a problem with the calculation on some short trip cruise altitudes.

Try setting the Aircraft Cruise Level to MAX and NO Step Climb when planning.

Archived