Cologne-Bonn to Philadelphia in a MD-11F

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Β 

Ditto!

Β 

Can you tell us the other add-ons you were using?

Β 

I recognized the KPHL Scenery because I helped with the FSX remake of that magnificent scenery!
Β 

I didn't recognize the MD-11 flight deck at first, but then saw it was FS9 with custom paint.

Β 

Great video, very nicely done!Β  Even more impressive in that it's FS9 (FS2004)!!!Β  Looking excellent!

Β 

Β 

Information taken from the Youtube Site:

Β 

Flight no: 5X204 UPS MD-11F

Β 

Sim by, FS9

Model by; PMDG (payware)

Panel by; PMDG (payware)

Paint by; Edward Cox (free ware)

Cologne-Bonn by; Aerosoft (pay ware)

Philadelphia Intl by; SunSkyJet (free ware)

Real weather by; ASE (pay ware)

Clouds/sky by; HDE v2 (free ware)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Β 

Β 

I didn't recognize the MD-11 flight deck at first, but then saw it was FS9 with custom paint.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I made my own photoreal panel bitmap, added a few more custom gauges but it is all PMDG otherwise. Love the systems!

Β 

Minus points are; Β No gear suspension. (which I have now added), poor bogie animation and Β iffy texture mapping. (especially vents under the nose are using the engine fan textures!!!) Β Β 

Β 

Edit: I have just noticed the video did not render the engine start correctly. I will have to do it again.

vor 7 Stunden , Aharon sagte:

Edetroit is the only guy in the world that can use FS9 (FS2004) to embarrass and beat P3Dv4 and X-PlaneΒ Β  :)

Β 

Yes, @edetroit is one of my FS heroes who showed me and still show me, that it's not important which FS do you use, but much more important which addons do you have.
So instead of buying a new high-tech PC every 3 -5 years to be able to run the newest FS version I spend my money on wonderful photorealistic sceneries. So thanks to these guys like Edetroit I'm still very happy and satisfied with my FSX and hope that this FS will reliably serve me for some other ten years.Β Β 

Archived