Objects in the air at GCLP Sim Wings

DriverX

Dears anybody any idea how to solve this? 

Thank you. this is the new Gran Canaria Set Up from Sim Wings

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Maybe you read the pinned post in the correct subforum (GCLP is not a Mega Airport) first.

Alternativ you first can try to set the "Autogen and Scenery Distance" to the max, this will reduce the risk that this P3D error popup.

Thank you Oliver, 

i will try that, but i have limited time as we move to the US in a couple of days. I ll let you know if it works. Promise. Even if the answer comes later. 

Now it looks like this.

The island is black after this fix, what you suggested me. But the old problem is gone. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then I suggest to revert it back and turn off PBR in P3D. With this setup I do not see any issue.

i bought Tenerife south as well so i did a short flight to Gclp. According to the weather i arrived there from the south towards 3L. First i saw weird structures over the airport from the distance. Then after turning over the taxiway. I saw the other stuff as you can see from my screenshots. Then i did the fix from Opabst. After the fix this old structure was gone but the island was fully black. But at this time i started the sim in Gran Canaria. Maybe its a difference, if you arrive from far away. I ll try same flight tonight again. I did a full reinstall and everything seemed ok then. I swear i changed nothing else. Thats why i said IT Magic. I know most PC flyers hwve dozens of addons for textures shadowing. Weather. And and and. Orbx VFR scenery mesh scenery and and and. I believe its very very hard to have kind of compability. I personally use for example. Rex Texture Softclouds. Rex Skzforce. Rex Environment. Envtex. Asca. And i have all Orbx LCs and regions. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

It got nothing to do with compatibility. In a topic in the German forum Oliver explained that only PBR objects are affected and it got something to do with how P3D loads objects and how you are approaching an airport with these objects. 

But as Mathijs already mentioned, LM is aware of this problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived