Navigations Lights Problem

Hello! Tell me what`s the problem toggle navigation lights? Cheklist also fails navigation lights! 

Video

Please login to view this video.

Yes thats how mine behaves , the swiitch moves after a few attempts and I move it to posotion 1 the middle, then checklist pauses and continues on to cabin signs as yours.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looking into you video I do not understand the sequence of your actions. First thing I recognized is that you are doing a lot of things before starting the CL. Why you are doing this because normally those settings are made when the checklist item is called. The normal procedure is

• Set both batteries to ON
  • Establish power ( EXT PWR or APU)
  • Set NAV&LOGO to ON (2) and STROBE to AUTO (1)
  • Lighten up all displays / screens
  • Start the CL

The CL position "Navigation Lights" includes the settings check for NAV&LOGO as well as for STROBE. So please do not forget the STROBE settings and everything will be OK as required.....

Regards,

Rolf

I  do follow the verbal  checklist sequence and Nav lights switch does take a few clicks before it moves and then when it does there is a long gap in the verbal checklist before cabin signs is called for.

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, brtkstn said:

My NAV/LOGO switch also behave like that very often.

But as Hanse wrote that is what is expected if the correct procedure is not followed.  Are you doing things as we think they should be done or as in the posted video?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived